The kind of coffee that you are going to get depends largely on the quality of the coffeemaker that you have. This is why it is of prime importance that you get the top coffee maker if you want top-notch coffee drinking experience for every day. One good idea is to get the best commercial coffee maker, since these machines are built to stricter standards and have better specs that ones that are made for personal use. So what are the things that you need to look for in a good coffee maker? Here are some ideas that you can keep in mind when shopping for one:
- Choose the Right Type: There are several types of commercial coffee machines that are currently available in the market. The common types are espresso machines, cappuccino machines, and bean to cup coffee makers that are fully automated. Adding to the great number of choices are the numerous brands and the different features that they are offering. This is the reason why you should have done your homework when it comes to research already before you go out to buy a coffee machine.
- Capacity- Another question that you need to settle is the capacity of the machine that you are going to buy. The most basic ones can handle one cup at a time, but there are machines that can produce six cups at once or even more.
- Automation– If the machine is going to be placed in a highly busy environment where each second counts then it is better for you to get a machine that is able to produce a drink with the press of a button.
- Where to Buy- Don’t go for attractive looking deals at dubious sites and brands. When you want the best coffee machine you have to be ready to dish out some money.
Here are some of the best coffee makers that are currently available:
- Cusinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker- If what you want is a state of the art coffee maker that can provide you with the best cup with just a few touch of the button, then this state of the art coffee maker from Cuisinart should be your top choice. With its ability to produce 12 cups at a time it is perfect for the office setting and even at home when the whole family loves coffee. It comes equipped with filters that ensure the purity of your drink all the time. You can get this coffee maker for about $145.
- Bunn VPR Commercial 12 Cup Pour-Over Coffee Warmer– Bunn has long been trusted as the maker of some of the best coffee makers for home use, with this machine however they are proving that they can break into the world of commercial coffee makers as well. This machine comes with easy to clean components that make it ideal for an office or home setting where everyone is on the go. You can get this for about $300.
These are just two of the top coffee makers today.